At CEST we are well equipped for performing various corrosion tests, climate tests and aging procedures. Complemented by our chemical analytical capabilities we are able to conduct full examinations of tested materials. Beside steel, aluminum and its alloys we of course also have lots of experience in non-iron metals e.g. copper, bronze or brass as well as specialty or composite materials.
Our customers range from automotive and aerospace industry via marine applications even to outdoor, lighting, architecture and construction.
A short list of popular tests and examinations are listed below.
- Salt spay test EN ISO 9227 / ASTM B117 (former DIN 50021)
- NSS test (neutral salt spray test)
- AASS test (acetic acid salt spray test)
- CASS test (copper accelerated salt spray test)
- Salt spray test in simulated marine climate with CaCl2 and natron (OEM-Standards)
- Dry Corrosion UNI 9399, UNI 9590
- Condens water test DIN EN ISO 6270-2
- Filiform corrosion EN 3665
- Climate tests
- Especially for automotive industry cyclic corrosion tests VDA 233-102 („VDA new“) and VDA 621-415 („VDA old“)
- Cataplasma test
- Atlas UV aging test
- ISO 11997-2 (cyclic UV/corrosion test)
- ISO 11507 (coatings)
- SAE J2020 (Automotive Exterior)
- Intercrystalline corrosion DIN EN ISO 11846 , Strauß test
- Stress corrosion cracking ISO 9591
- Development of individual tests
- Development of accelerated tests
- Multiple standards available
ISO, EN, DIN, ASTM, VDA, SAE etc.
- Other tests/ standards on request